What we gather
The following information can be collected:
- Name, address, and email address, as well as demographic information
- such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- such related information for consumer surveys and/or deals
What would do with the data we collect?
This data is required in order for us to better discuss your needs and let you have better service, and in particular for the reasons listed:
- Holding internal records.
- The knowledge can be used to enhance our products and services.
- Then using the email address you’ve given, we might send you promotional
emails about new products, special deals, or other data we think you’ll find
interesting on a regular basis.
- We can use those contact information provided to you for industry
research purposes through time to time.
Safety is paramount!
We are heartily dedicated to keeping your personal data & information secure. We also placed in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and protect the information we gather electronically in
order to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure.
How we use the Cookies:
A cookie is a tiny file that asks for permission to be stored on your hard drive. The file is added after you agree, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or tells you exactly when you visit a specific site. Cookies enable web applications to react to you as a unique person. By collecting and remembering information about your interests, the web application will tailor its procedures to your wants, likes, & dislikes.
To determine which sites/pages are being visited, we use traffic log cookies. This allows us to analyse web page traffic data and refine our website to better meet the needs of our customers. This knowledge is mainly used for statistical analysis, after which it is deleted from the method.
Sum up, cookies assist us in providing a better website to you by allowing us to track which pages you consider important and which you are doing not. A cookie does not grant us access to your computer or any data about you, except for the data you want to share with us. You have the right to accept or decline cookies options. Most web pages allow cookies by default, but you can typically change your browser’s settings to reject cookies if you prefer. This can keep you from fully using the website.
Other Website Links:
Taking control of your personal data
You have the following options for restricting the collection or the use of your personal information:
- Look again for a box that you can check if you are asked to fill out a form on the website to show that you would not want your details to be used for direct marketing reasons.
- If you initially planned to use your personal details for direct marketing reasons, you can change your mind at the last minute by contacting us using the information provided in our Contact Us section.
Until we have your permission or are allowed by law, we will not sell, transmit, or lease your personal details to third parties. If you tell us that you want this, we can use your personal details to give you promotional information about third parties that we think you may be interested in.
Under the 1998 Data Protection Act, you have the right to ask for the copy of the confidential information that we collect and we keep about you. There will be a small charge to pay. Please email us this request using our Contact Us details if you would like a copy of the data we have on you.
If you think any data we have on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us at the above address as soon as possible. Any data that is found to be wrong will be corrected as soon as possible.